Anderol Specialty Lubricants - UK and Ireland Official Distributor
Anderol® products are high-performance synthetic lubricants for specific industrial and food-grade applications within LANXESS’ Lubricants Additives Business Unit. Anderol® products are sold in more than 50 countries worldwide and are manufactured in Europe (Belgium), North America (USA) and Asia (China).
With over 80 years experience Anderol® has a global reputation for superior performance, consistently high quality, excellent technical expertise and flexibility, which in turn creates unique customer loyalty.
Anderol® high-performance synthetic lubricants are formulated specifically for industrial and food-grade applications. Anderol® synthetic lubricants support lubrication needs in a variety of applications such as compressor and vacuum pumps, heavy-duty gears and bearings as well as hydraulic pumps and chains. In addition, Anderol® specializes in total H1 plant lubrication for industries serving the food, animal feed and pharmaceutical markets. Anderol® lubricants are produced in Kosher and Halal certified plants.
Anderol® synthetic lubricants provide significant performance advantages versus mineral oil. They reduce maintenance cost by extending drain intervals, decreasing deposits, enhancing water separation and providing superior film strength especially in applications run at extreme conditions, such as high temperature, heavy duty applications, oxidation resistance, extreme-pressure or refrigeration.
Overview of Anderol® product offerings:
- Compressor & pumps: more than thirty compressor and vacuum-pump lubricants
- Gears & bearings: synthetic lubricants designed to provide and maintain a consistent barrier film on the metal they protect
- Hydraulics: versatile biodegradable, fire-resistant and H1 certified food-grade lubricants suitable for many applications
- Greases: technologically advanced greases that consistently deliver on the promise of improved equipment performance
- Chain: specialized synthetic lubricants that perform under a variety of conditions
- Other: 70 H1 registered food-grade lubricants with Halal and Kosher registrations
GBR Technology Ltd are the authorised UK and Ireland distributor for Anderol® and stock a range of grades that can be delivered quickly. Lead times on other items may be 5-7 working days, if held in stock at Anderol's European warehouse in Venlo, NL. For regular business GBR Technology Ltd would always look to hold stock in the UK.
For full product information please revert to Anderol's comprehensive website www.anderol.com or contact us.