Parts & Equipment
A robustly constructed bunker drainage product utilising a special filter technology to prevent sand ingress and give long term in-use service without the build-up of biomass.
The benefits of BunkerFilter™ include:
- Quickly restores drainage to cope with peak flows.
- Does not interfere with play.
- Is robust and will not deform with time.
- Contains a filter system which retains sand.
- Requires very little maintenance.
- Is easily installed by your green keeping staff.
Image at golf course before installation of BunkerFilter™
BunkerFilter™ installed in another problem bunker.
Hose End Applicator Guns
A heavy-duty surfactant applicator. The Precision™ Cloudburst™ nozzle and high-flow composite/stainless steel valve ensure that the PelletPro performs to the highest standard. The PelletPro™ is suitable for use with most wetting agent tablets and provides powerful but ultra-soft spray when applying surfactants to hydrophobic soils.
The benefits of PelletPro include:
- 48 GPM capability.
- Ultra Heavy-Duty - brass fittings, aircraft aluminum, stainless steel, and precision engineered glass-filled materials
- Patented Precision™ Cloudburst™ nozzle delivers large droplets in an outstanding fan pattern
High quality liquid version of the PelletPro™. A combination of the Precision™ Cloudburst™ nozzle and a high-flow valve allowing excellent distribution of wetting agent.
- Allows more cost effective hand watering using your regular liquid wetting agent.
- Precision™ Cloudburst™ nozzle evenly distributes wetting agent insuring uniform coverage.
- Adjustable metering dial offers 10 settings.
- Liquid bottle has approximately 1 litre capacity with easy- to-read measurements.
- Siphon mixes a measured amount of wetting agent into the water flow.
- Durable nylon construction, UV-protected and chemical resistan
For more information on either hose end applicator guns please refer to manufacturers information.
Hunter Spot Shot 1" Model
Adjustable Hose-End Nozzle great for all spot-watering and wash-down needs.